2021 ACTIVITY REPORT
PUBLIC GROUP AND INTERNATIONAL REINSURER
CAISSE CENTRALE DE RÉASSURANCE
• 2021 Key Events
• Message from the Chairman, Jacques Le Pape
• Message from the Chief Executive Officer, Bertrand Labilloy
• The Boards of Directors of CCR and CCR Re
• The CCR Group Executive Committee
• Natural Catastrophes: 2021, a more lenient year
• Reform of the natural catastrophe scheme: reinforcing the mechanism and strengthening the missions of CCR
• Expertise and Modelling: Ever More Operational Cat Models
• Natural Risk Prevention: Consolidation and Sustainable Anchoring of CCR’s Business
• Terrorism: Vast Coverage
• Nuclear: Strengthening Victim Coverage
• Key Figures
• CCR Re delivers boosted results one year ahead of its Development Plan
• CCR Re, a Multi-Specialist Reinsurer
• 2021, a Year of Resilience
• An Optimised Risk Management Policy
• Focus on development in Latin America
• Focus on medical selection expertise
• The Digital Transformation Under Way
• The Nat Cat Modelling Chain
• Key Figures
• A Proactive and Responsible Investment Policy
• Team Diversity, a Vector of Innovation and Development for the Group
• Focus: Promoting the Initiatives of our Young Talents
• A strong Corporate Culture, cementing commitment and performance
• CCR, Environmental, Cultural and Social Patron
• CCR Group Consolidated Financial Statements
• CCR Financial Statements
• CCR Re Financial Statements
PROFILE AND MISSIONS
The Caisse Centrale de Réassurance Group, owned by the French State, with more than 75 years’ experience in public and open market reinsurance, ranks among the 30 leading international reinsurance players.
As a public reinsurer serving the general interest, CCR provides insurance companies operating in France with state-guaranteed coverage against natural disasters and uninsurable risks.
CCR Re is an international multi-specialist reinsurer and a subsidiary of CCR. It offers Life, Non-Life and Specialty lines in France and in 80 countries worldwide.
The Caisse Centrale de Réassurance Group is today a key player in the field of reinsurance, recognised for its expertise in risk management, its agility and the quality of its scientific research.
As of 31 December 2021, the Group had 302 employees working in more 30 business lines. Motivated by the satisfaction of their clients and partners, they work to the highest professional standards. This commitment to their operational, research and innovation activities strengthens the Group’s performance and enables it to meet the requirements of its missions and the expectations of its shareholder, clients and partners in serving the public interest.